Together we can make a brighter future for 12 pupils
- June 30, 2016
- Milica Radović
I traveled a lot, I saw both the rich and the poor. I try to help everyone as much as I can, as much as my time allows me to. In rural parts of Kenya I came across another example of poverty. However, this scene touched me a lot and motivated me to take action. I came across 12 pupils in a school in the middle of a field, all of them waiting for a bright future, a little kick from the environment that is not coming. Sometimes these children do not eat for days, but they come to school every day, no matter what to learn something new and hope for the best.
More about this school and my experience there, you can read at THIS blog post.
I invite all of you good-willed people to donate 1, 5, 10, 100 EUR or as much as you can, so that we can make better a learning environment for these children. Our small amount of money means A LOT to them, so please HELP!
A WAY TO DONATE
PAYPAL – firstname.lastname@example.org
SKRILL – email@example.com
MPESA – +254728892537
Banca Intesa – 160-5100102086212-36
Depending on how much money we collect at the end, we plan to:
- build the fence around the school so that cows and goats do not disturb the kids
- introduce a water system so that children can maintain proper hygiene
- cement the floor so that children do not walk on the ground and get diry
- buy books for children
Every penny spent will be justified to people who donate. We will submit pictures of the progress regulary.
GIFT FOR ALL PEOPLE WITH A GOOD WILL
- If you donate less than 10 EUR – you will get a thank you picture of kids
- If you donate between 10 and 50 EUR – you can get 5 days of free accommodation at Rusinga Island
- If you donate between 50 and 200 EUR – you can get 10 days of free accommodation at Rusinga Island
- If you donate between 200 and 500 EUR – you can get 20 days of free accommodation and food on Rusinga Island
- If you donate more than 500 EUR – you can get a month or more of free accommodation and food on Rusinga Island
PLEASE, HELP! AT LEAST BY SHARING THIS POST!